Today we honor Saints Joachim and Ana, the parents of the Virgin Mary. On this particular occasion, I invite you to discover the parents’ duties towards their children, according to the Bible. – To love them (Tit 2, 4); – To teach them God’s law (Exodus 12, 26-27), i.e., the true faith and good deeds;… Read More Parents’ Main Duties Toward Their Children
A client talking to a career consultant about his consumer relations job in a company selling services and products: – I have always thought that the people refusing such an offer as we have during this time are simply crazy, just nuts! It is such a reasonable offer! One cannot merely refuse it! I do… Read More 5 Ultimate Mind Traps That PRODUCT OWNERS Believe They Are Entitled To in Marketing and Sales. Find Out Now the Truths That Will Set You Free!
Discussion between a marketing consultant and his client: – Think about the following example: you just got to a new workplace, and for lunch, you must choose between two restaurants that have similar offers: one is full of people, and the other one is almost empty. Which one do you prefer?” – The one is… Read More 5 Creative Mind Traps That BUSINESS OWNERS Doing Marketing and Sales Believe They Are Entitled To. Find Out Now the Truths That Will Set You Free!
– The man who has more keys is more powerful! – So said the janitor. We do business in a market where an often encouraging message to young freelancers seems to be:” get YOUR practice into your own hands”,” get NOW what you deserve”. Thus, self-confidence seems like the key to getting external recognition. Sometimes,… Read More 5 Other Mind Traps That Marketing and Sales Entrepreneurs Believe They Are Entitled To. Find Out Now the Truths That Will Set You Free!
– Why do you give your phone number if you don’t answer it anyway? – For people to have the illusion that I am available and to think I am doing them a favor by giving them my personal number. But, of course, the downside is that there are some who, damn it, even call!… Read More 10 Mind Traps That Freelancing SALES Professionals Believe They Are Entitled To. Find Out Now the Truths That Will Set You Free! Part 2.
– You have a very individualistic perspective, and she has a very societal perspective. But you guys complete each other! You get more team spirit, and she gets … – I don’t care what she gets. It’s often tempting to read and agree to what disgusting problems others have that bother us, isn’t it? My… Read More 10 Mind Traps That Freelancing SALES Professionals Believe They Are Entitled To. Find Out Now the Truths That Will Set You Free! Part 1.
An unemployed housewife gets pumped up after joining an entrepreneurship course. She is sharing her first win with a friend. -Yey! I’ve got my first business website! After that, I’ve got to treat myself to ice cream! – How will you integrate this template with the e-commerce solution that would serve you? – Oh, I… Read More 5 Mind Traps That Freelancing Marketing Professionals Believe They Are Entitled To But Stops Them From Making Sales. Find Out Now the Truths That Will Set You Free!
– Where do you stand on rules? – I am OK with them – Congratulations! How did you manage that? – It is straightforward. Most of the time, I set the rules for others, and may God have mercy on their souls if they don’t obey them! We start a new business season with… Read More Get Over Entitlement in Marketing, Management and Business
What gives you value? What values do you have? What value do you think you have? What value do you offer? What is a man of value? (keep reading ↓) These are challenging questions that all have their importance and… value. However, they operate based on the premise that “value” is a term known by… Read More The Values from Psychology and NLP, as Structures of the Personality
I sometimes find it funny to compare urban myths from the last century with the trends of the new millennium regarding the economy and the perspectives of the labor market. (keep reading ↓) Graphic copyright © Diana Andreea Bădrăgan, 2017 1. They say that a job as an employee is” safe”. This myth was valid in… Read More 7 Myths about Jobs
I learned about the speed-reading courses in the summer of 2003 from a few English class colleagues who had participated and increased their reading speed. So, out of curiosity, in the fall of 2003, I intended to attend the courses on speed-reading and memorizing techniques delivered by Professor Radu Budei, Engineer and Inventor. Still, I… Read More How I Started My Speed Reading Adventure
In my consultancy work, I have learned that people don’t like their problems to be easy to solve, especially by others. For instance, many of them prefer talking for a whole hour about how a certain problem affects their lives and doesn’t let them sleep, and because of that, they can’t do this and that,… Read More How to Solve Most of Your Problems
More than 3 years have passed since I created SDP (Schema Dynamics Programming). With this opportunity, I publicly present a non-academic summary of what the development program entails. This is something that some of my clients got very familiar with. There are four significant sectors in my structuring of Schema Dynamics Programming: Measurement, awareness, evaluation,… Read More The Four Sectors of Schema Dynamics Programming
1. What you do Your actions are yours and yours only. You choose to do or not to do them and are responsible for their effects. 2. What you say Also, the words you say or write are chosen by you, consciously or unconsciously. Like your actions, they have an impact both on your… Read More 10 Things in Life That You Can Control
What is strabismus? Strabismus is a condition of the eyes that prevents them from looking at the same point and moving with the same ease. The effect of strabismus is that the brain automatically cancels the information that it receives from one of the eyes, and difficulties of coordination may occur in time because the… Read More How to Heal Strabismus
On the 13th of May 2019 starts, myopia awareness week, which this year has been announced as a worldwide event. Print this optotype (Romanian, English) on an A4 sheet and stick it to a door/wall at your eye level while standing. Short-sightedness (Myopia) Choose any row from a certain distance and slowly step back until you… Read More A Simple Exercise for Short-Sightedness (Myopia) and Long-Sightedness (Hypermetropia)
I have invented SDP (Schema Dynamics Programming) by correlating several branches and theories of psychology and personal development. I had to choose what to use as a concept and as a technique for myself as a consultant and for my clients. I am publishing this list to share some of the background theories I have… Read More The Roots of Schema Dynamics Programming
The ideas below are taken from my own experience and are a few minor changes that, if each of us made, would radically change our lives. (keep reading ↓) 1. Face each problem with a smile. 2. Engage in physical activities in the morning! Necessarily! 3. Stay quiet each time you feel “”oo free” to talk. That is when… Read More 10 Activities That Everybody Knows Are Healthy, But Few Make a Habit of Them
The fact that I am a freelancer roughly means that “if I don’t work, I don’t eat”. So, I can’t afford to postpone or refuse clients or opportunities for personal reasons. However, a clear thing that I encourage, from my own experience, with my clients, is that you don’t need to be the slave of… Read More The Productive Habits of a Freelancer
“Everybody needs money. That’s why it’s called money.” Danny DeVito’s line, written by David Mamet, in the movie script “Heist” (2001) Contrary to certain expectations, this article is not about a fast method of making money effortlessly. On this topic, I invite you to read my article” “Wanna Make Big Money?“. However, the promise in… Read More How to Earn Money EASILY. Read Here!