In 2018, I published, as usual, over 50 articles written by me on different platforms, especially Discerne, Analytic Vision, and Learning Skills Romania. Of these, I chose the ones that seem to be the best, and I want to share them with you this year’s end. Therefore, I invite you, on this occasion, to read and re-read them. In addition, I added some of my thoughts on why each article seems remarkable to me.
- Între recunoaștere și recunoștință (published on Discerne in 21 September 2018). Gratitude and recognition are more similar in the form in Romanian. Which is the impact of both stimuli on the organizational culture, the lack thereof?
- Cum să trăiești o viață împlinită, partea I (published on Learning Skills Romania on 31 May 2018), translation of the article “How to Live a Fulfilling Life. Part I.” initially published on Analytic Vision on 31 October 2017. Followed in the series by part II (The First 4 Out of 12 Steps, In the Right Order), part III (Steps 5-8 Out of 12, In the Right Order), part IV (Steps 9-12 Out of 12, In the Right Order). This article is about the regular order of personal development.
- How to Earn Money EASILY. Read Here! (published on Analytic Vision on 25 June 2018, translation of the article” Cum să câştigi bani UŞOR. Citeşte aici!” initially published on Discerne on 13 January 2014). This is a powerful and straightforward article about the financial intelligence of the many I wrote. I consider my best on this topic.
- Vrei dezvoltare? Iesi din zona de confort! (published on Learning Skills România on 18 April 2018), previously published on 3 other websites. This classic article gathered thousands of views since its first apparition in 2007. The version published on Learning Skills Romania has been updated and improved. It holds a fundamental truth about how development is happening.
- New Media (vs) PR? – Iluzia circului cu purici (published on Analytic Vision on 28 October 2018, translation of the article “New Media (vs) PR? – The Flea Circus Illusion“, initially published on Analytic Vision on 18 February 2010. This evergreen article written almost a decade ago still holds a fundamental truth about the internet and public relations.
- Programul de antrenament zilnic pentru citire rapidă (published on Learning Skills Romania on 5 March 2018). This is one of the rare articles I wrote on a particular skill to me: discipline, which makes for the grand success of any age. This one is applied for efficient learning and has been written primarily for the hundreds of participants in my seminars on this topic.
- How I Will Support You To Grow Personally (published on Analytic Vision on 31 January 2018, translation of the article” Cum am să te sprijin să te dezvolţi personal “initially published on Discerne on 24 February 2016). This is an invitation letter for the ones who want to understand deeper how my influence in their lives will bring them value.
- Plea for Branding in the Disneyland Civilization.
(published on Analytic Vision on 24 July 2018 and 2 August 2018, translation of the article” Pledoarie pentru branding in civilizația Disneyland. Partea I. Companiile. Partea a II-a. Consumatorii.” published on Economia Online on 28 February 2014 and 31 March 2014). This article, in two parts, is quite essential for those interested in marketing, especially branding. It holds the reader witness to two seemingly opposite sides: the buyer and the seller. It’s also an essential piece on attitude towards advertising.
- Ce este Schema Dynamics Programming? (published on Discerne on 7 February 2018, translation of the article “What is Schema Dynamics Programming“, initially published on Analytic Vision on 6 July 2017). This is the most important article in this field which has already changed the lives of many of my clients in consulting.
- Ce faci cu restul de 8 ore pe zi? (published on Discerne on 20 June 2018, translation of the article “What Are You Doing with the Rest of Your 8 Hours a Day?“, initially published on Analytic Vision on 5 March 2010). This is a discipline-themed article about time monitoring.
Thanks for the inspiration and the support: Georgiana Drăghici.
Text Copyright © Marcus Victor Grant, 2018-present, all rights reserved. The materials on this blog are subject to this disclaimer.