Welcome all and thank you for your attention.
Today we celebrate one year from the day I published my first original article directly to Debug Your Mind.
“Born” as a development of the “Debug Your Mind” category on “Analytic Vision“, my first blog, now Debug Your Mind, followed especially by readers from USA (according to the WordPress statistics), has:
- 62 posts, out of which 44 public
- over 100 videos, I wanted to count them, but my browser blocked :)
- 18 categories
- Visitors from the USA, Romania, Italy, Canada, Spain, UK, Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, India and many other countries.
- Most viewed post: Top 10 best documentaries on the 9/11 history falsification (> 250 views)
- Most searched Google terms: “psychology myths”
- Most popular topic I’ve written about: well-known documentaries
It’s not much, I know, especially since I have kinda neglected the blog, but it’s relevant to the information it gathers altogether. I am glad to have been read and to have influenced people to get awareness about different topics, like civil rights & liberties, alimentation, democracy and media.
I invite you to explore and to recommend to others Debug Your Mind, as it is one of the greatest things you can do, at least as long as the internet is free of censorship.
Yours faithfully, Stefan Alexandrescu,
The Mind Debugger.